What's new ? (or sort of new, anyway)
Derived TV show names
(Jun 14, 2018)
New "Mystery word puzzle"
(Apr 15, 2018)
Full two-color analysis of two-color square edgematching problem
(Oct 23, 2017)
Where do two ladders cross?
(July 18, 2017)
A Successful Optimization
(June 21, 2016)
Triangle Area calculator - improved
(June 12, 2016)
New Blokus packing problem: 12x14
(June 10, 2016)
Caboodle - A disk swapping puzzle game
(July 4, 2014)
Set Game Puzzle
(May 1, 2014)
Divide 50 pennies into 2 piles
(Oct 15, 2013)
Magic Square Solver
(Sep 30, 2013)
(Sep 26, 2013)
A color illusion
(May 25, 2012)
(May 21, 2012)
5K time converter
Generalized to any distance in km or mi.
(May 20, 2012)
Quadratic Formula in Verse
(Dec 27, 2011)
Diamonds in a hexagon
(Oct 6, 2010)
Twins confuse an election
(Sep 20, 2010)
A short essay on 'Genius'
(Sep 18, 2010)
Convert number bases
(Jun 6, 2010)
- "There is no knowledge, only belief ."
- "Water, in all its forms - rivers, lakes, falls, clouds, rain, and, most of all, life, is a source of never ending beauty."
- " 'Life' is software that builds its own hardware."
- "We are living the first pass of a two-pass algorithm."
- "We do not learn; we discover what we did not realize we already knew."
- "BIRTHDAY: that special day of the year that most clearly marks that Time pushes the start of our life farther away, and pulls the end nearer."
- "The best way to get something programmed is to ask a programmer to do it by hand."
- Whether you add (BU__SH__) or subtract (B_S_),
the result is the same.
He is now out of office (thank goodness), but we must not
forget the horrors of those eight wasted years.
Inform yourself about BU__SH__
- "God made the integers - all the rest is the work of man."
- -- L. Kronecker
- "You do not really improve your chances in Lotto
by buying a ticket."
- -- ??
- "No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up."
- -- Lily Tomlin
- "The most amazing achievement of the computer software industry is its continuing cancellation
of the steady and staggering gains made by the computer hardware industry."
- -- Henry Petroski
- "In Britain, a hundred miles is a long way,
in America, a hundred years is a long time.
- -- ??
- "Before the debugging comes the enbugging."
- -- Joe Algieri
- "Even if you cannot fill your head with ideas,
you can still fill your mouth with words."
- -- Lidia Luquet
- "You can never start staying up late too early."
- -- Mortcat
- "Never date anyone younger than your kids."
- -- klj
- "Data is not the plural of anecdote."
- -- BBC